Thursday, May 17, 2012

WALKING WITH GOD THROUGH THE BLOOD

I want to take a little time in this post to develop the concept of personal prophecy. If you have not read the page entitled Jericho Daily: The Book and The Concept please do so now. This is the basic scriptural foundation for the concept.

Man is a three part being, composed of spirit, soul and body. This is the way God built Adam, in His image. On the most basic level of creation, mankind is a reflection of the same aspects that comprise the LORD God. He also is a Spirit, Who has a soul and a physical body.(John 4:24; Isa 53:12; 1Cor 2:16; John 12:37-38) As believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, He has given us the Holy Spirit to dwell in our hearts, so that His nature and commandments are no longer mysteries to us. In order to tap into His wisdom, knowledge, and understanding all we have to do is seek Him diligently and listen for His response. One method for doing so is praying in the Spirit in other tongues, and by faith receiving interpretations back to our understanding, in our own language. The function of prophesy is for edification, exhortation, and comfort. This basic operation I have just described is what I have chosen to call personal prophecy. Applied properly, and practiced often, a believer can receive instruction from the Lord through the Holy Spirit and apply it to every situation of life. This is an incredible tool that the Lord has given us so that we may be constantly connected to Him. By using this supernatural prayer method, we truly do abide in the True Vine. This is the fullness of what Jesus meant when He said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you", and fulfillment of His promise to send "another Comforter" to dwell in believers.
(John 14:16; Deut 31:8; Heb 13:5)

Keeping this in mind, here is another excerpt from Jericho Daily: Walking with God. In this chapter, He was interpreting His own word back to me through His Spirit, after praying in tongues. The Holy Spirit will always witness to the glory and honor and power of the Lord Jesus, so over time it becomes much easier to recognize and understand these interpretations.

Deuteronomy Walk > Redemption Washed in the Blood

Deuteronomy 5:33

33 You shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God has commanded you, that you may live and that it may be well with you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which you shall possess.

Personal Prophecy

Now I have shown you the roots of My laws Jericho. These are the basis for My covenant walk with you. Know that I will do My part. That is the only Truth. See the sun rise every morning and set every night, this happens by My word. See the clouds form and witness the rain, and again the sky is clear. See the trees drop their leaves; bend in the wind; stretch forth the branches, and clothe themselves with leaves once more. Count the number of stars if you can, call them all by name. All these things belong to Me and I give them to you as a gift. I give you eyes to see and ears to hear the wonders of My word.

Adam cut you off. I sent My word to heal you and deliver you from all your destructions. I have walked through the blood to get to you, and by this act I will perform My oath to you as surely as the sun and moon and stars and planets all hold the places I ordained from the beginning. You must seal your part too. Do your blood walk through the cross. I have given you My Very Own Blood, shed on My altar as atonement for your soul. I have washed you in the water and the blood to cleanse you and reclaim you for My own. I have taken back your life out of the hands of the curse. Walk with Me through the blood of the covenant, Jericho Daily.

Jericho. Jericho. How I long to gather you under My wings. Know in your blood that the Son did arise. Keep a vigil for the Sun of Righteousness in the marrow of your bones. That is where the blood arises. With every beat of your heart the blood of the Lamb seals your life in Me. Your very heartbeat is the rhythm of My covenant flowing through you and to you.

The blood of Jesus Christ springs up in your heart, flows through your veins, and saturates your entire being. You are redeemed by My blood.

Revelation 5:9-10

9 And they sang a new song, saying:

"You are worthy to take the scroll,

And to open its seals;

For You were slain,

And have redeemed us to God by Your blood

Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

10 And have made us kings and priests to our God;

And we shall reign on the earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment